Song Title & Lyrics - 'over and once again'

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, merely click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and roll downwardly until you lot meet "Postal service a New Topic").

emr1678
Posts: ane
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2005 two:53 am
Contact:

Song Title & Lyrics - 'over and over again'

Peradventure someone can aid settle a friendly dispute betwixt my husband and I! I recollect a song from church building growing up that went:

...over and over and
over and over and
over and once again.
My Father keeps on (loving?)me over and over and
over and over again...

He thinks it was some other vocal and I made up these words. I couldn't maybe be wrong!!! Any ideas of the proper name of the hymn? Thanks then much!

steveliu
Site Admin
Posts: 938
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2022 6:27 am
Contact:

Vocal Title & Lyrics - 'over and over again'

Post by steveliu » Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:53 am

Hi emr1678,

You win :)

Hither are the lyrics, words are by Lanny Wolfe, written around 1975.

I KEEP FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM

1.
I go along falling in love with Him
Over and over and over and over again
I continue falling in love with Him
Over and over and over and once more

Refrain
He gets sweeter and sweeter every bit the days get past
Oh what a love between my Lord and I
I keep falling in love with Him
Over and over and, over and over again

2.
He keeps blessing me over and
Over and over and over and over over again
He keeps blessing me over and
Over and over and over and over again

3.
He keeps cleansing me over and
Over and over and over and over again
He keeps cleansing me over and
Over and over and over and over again

Hope you get a dinner at a fancy restaurant or something out of this :)

God bless!
Steve

Guest

Song Title & Lyrics - 'over and once more'

Mail past Guest » Friday Jan 05, 2007 8:13 pm

Verse
When I first brutal in love with Jesus,
I gave Him all my eye...
I thought I could not beloved him more
than I did correct at the get-go.
Just at present I look back over the mountains,
and the valleys where I've been...
It makes me know I love Him so much
more than I did then...

Refrain

And I keep falling in honey with him
over and over,
and over, and over, again...
just go on falling in love with him,
over and over, and over and once again.

He gets sweeter and sweeter every bit the days go by,
Oh, what a dear between my Lord and I...
just keep falling in love with Him over
and over, and over and over over again.

I used to sing this vocal in church. Non sure who wrote it though.

Sandra

Guest

Vocal Title & Lyrics - 'over and over over again'

Post by Guest » Friday Jan 05, 2007 eight:15 pm

oops.....The name of the song is I Keep Falling in Love with Him

Sandra

Guest

Song Championship & Lyrics - 'over and once more'

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 21, 2009 viii:23 am

thanks, but i demand the 2nd verse, God bless y'all.

Invitee

Song Title & Lyrics - 'over and over again'

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 21, 2009 eight:47 am

2nd verse
at that place's a mitt that i tin can hold on to
there'due south a joke that makes me smiling
there are shoulders, i can lean upon

distressing forgot what's side by side, anybody knows?

Invitee

Vocal Championship & Lyrics - 'over and over over again'

Post past Guest » Sun Nov 15, 2009 iii:47 pm

2nd verse:

In that location'south a paw that I hold on to
Through each valley and each trial
There's a shoulder that I lean upon
As I confront another mile
There'southward a love that I tin depend on
It's fresh and new each mean solar day
And information technology makes me know I beloved him so, much more than I did then

Guest

Song Title & Lyrics - 'over and over over again'

Mail service by Guest » Sat May 28, 2011 4:33 am

Lanny Wolf wrote the song, Falling in Love with Him !!!! Iris,

Guest

Song Title & Lyrics - 'over and over again'

Mail service by Guest » Mon Jan 02, 2012 v:15 pm

1.When I get-go fell in dearest with Jesus I gave him all my centre and I thought I couldn't dear him more than I did right at the start. Only now I look back over the mountains and the valleys where we've been and I know it makes me love him so much more than I did then.

ii.There's a paw that I hold on to for each valley and each trial, There'south a shoulder that I lean upon as I face another mile, in that location's a love that I tin can depend on its fresh and new each day and with love my centre is overflowing, that is why I say.
Refrain:
I keep falling in love with him over and over and over and over over again, I keep falling in dear with him over and over and over and over again, he gets sweeter and sweeter every bit the days go by oh what a love between my lord and I. I go on falling in dearest with him over and over and over and over over again.

Invitee

Song Title & Lyrics - 'over and over again'

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 24, 2022 8:42 am

Honey Steveliu,
Thank you and then much for the words for this song once once again. i was also looking for this now. God anoint u wherever you lot are.
Rabin- Dubai

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 7 guests